Saturday 3 May 2014

[Assignment 2] 'Monograms' Painting Attempt 2


Second attempt at painting was quite okay compared to the disastrous first one. There are minor hiccups along the way, but it was overcome.



I retaped the notebook with black tape to cover up the red one. I tore the insides of the book by accident, but I'll glue it back in later.




I bought a plain tote bag to work with. I'm planning on giving it to my mom to help her with shopping.



I tried to give the bag a 'smokey' effect at first, dark from the bottom until it fades at the top. But somehow, it didn't work with acrylic and in the end, it turned out like dirt.




Then I improvised and added a city skyline. I refuse to get another bag. And the worse part is, if you made a mistake, it cannot be washed off.

I'll add in the logo later.


No comments:

Post a Comment