Wednesday 14 May 2014

[Assignment 2] 'Monograms' Closure

The last day of this assignment has finally come! We arranged all our stuff in a 'booth' fashion. And it actually looked nicer than I expected.





We were asked to present all our six items, the pattern and the poster. I placed them all on top of two pieces of red and beige pillowcase since I didn't have a tablecloth 


Ms. Lisa went around our items, giving comments and feedback along the way. For my presentation, she mentioned that mine was not united - the colors did not go well together. The good thing was that she liked the poster, which I was quite happy about. The challenge was to cut all the stencils, and my favorite part was finishing the whole assignment (very truefor  everyone, even if they did not mention it).

Needless to say, everyone had fun!











I felt a sense of accomplishment after the whole thing. We'd been  busy over this for weeks and it's finally over - with a happy note :)

No comments:

Post a Comment